These are the source of most of your trust issues…with cookies that is
Today (3.19.16) is National Oatmeal Cookie Day. Why not spend the afternoon celebrating by giving one of these recipes a go. CaliPlate presents the 5 oatmeal cookie recipes you need to try. Whatever your tastes or mood are, we’re sure to have something here for you. Go ahead, give in.
- The classic, made with Quaker Oatmeal. The ones you probably grew up with.
- Something with a bit of chocolate, because who can’t resist chocolate?
- Vegan-Gluten Free Oatmeal cookies – For those with special dietary concerns, we have something to make sure you’re not left out of the festivities.
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies – Celebrate national peanut month with a sweet treat from Jelly’s best friend and everyone’s favorite sandwich spread.
- Raspberry Oatmeal Bars – While technically not cookies, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to share these guys with you.
What did you guys think? Are there any more recipes we should be giving a try? Let us know in the comments below.
Cover Photo Credit: The BEST oatmeal Cookie recipe – Recipeshub.com