This weeks new eats features a bit of juice, a bit of coffee and a whole lot of spice.
- The Bywater (Los Gatos) A new Canjun/Creole spot in Los Gatos, featuring a raw bar and other seafood specialities as well as a cocktails. Opened by David Kinch, owner of the 3 michellen star restaurant Manresa.
- Bird Dog (Palo Alto) Raw fish, greens and craft beverages are the stars at this casual new restaurant appealing to techies and other locals.
- Antidote Juicery (Oakland) Freshly Pressed made to order juices and hot paninis from a reclaimed shipping container in Oakland because why the hell not? They also market juice cleanse packages for those living either in San Francisco or Oakland.
- Indian Paradox (San Francisco) What happens when you mix Indian street food with wine? Come down to Indian Paradox and find out. Once a popular pop up concept, this restaurant has found a permenant home in the Lower Haight neighborhood of San Francisco
- Algorithm Coffee Co. (Berkley) – A modern coffee shop with well priced coffee drinks, bakery and retail items in contemporary decor, complete with laptop tables for business meetings and study groups.
- Saap Ver Thai Cusine (San Francisco) Authentic Thai street food from more obscure places in Thailand in a setting featuring vintage Thai movie posters. Saap Ver translates to “Over the top delicious” in Thai.
Thats new for this week. Join us next week for more new places you need to know about.
(Visited 103 times, 1 visits today)